Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Winter decor in the sunshine

Sunday was so nice it was hard to spend anytime indoors.... so I didn't.  

Normally I'm not a Christmas decorator, I've had lights outside but nothing special and haven't ever decorated with live greenery.  But Sunday was so nice I decided to decorate my pots on the porch (and then I didn't have to empty them and put them away for the winter).  So this is the finished product.  Pots are looking a little dull....


So of course I painted them with chalk paint.  Why not paint after the pots are totally done :)


I never did take a picture of them after they were painted.  There are 3 on the porch and then I dug another one out of the garden shed and put it by the main door on the house.  

Hung lights on the deck and decorated my old bike.




Then I cleaned out a few flower beds and burnt all the dried flowers.  I made quite the smoky neighborhood.  Actually got a text from the neighbors that they were smoked out.





Do you have flower pots that are tired and dull looking?   Paint them.    Later.....

No comments:

Post a Comment