Tuesday, November 24, 2015

More white

I've been trying to transform the colors in my house to white and blues. Why?  I don't know, time for a change, white continues to show up everywhere and I really like it.

Sunday after my last painting class I decide I should paint something for myself once.  I have this old dot-matrix printer table in the dining room painted from long ago in a yellow and green, you remember the kind with the long slot in the back for the paper to be on the shelf with the printer on the top.  I've painted and sold so many fun unique table that would have replaced this boring table but of course I kept boring for me and sold fun to others.  So today was the day to paint boring once again.

Check out boring and busy 


Now here is white, clean and symmetrical.


I had a new family photo to hang up and the last time I hung our family photo it was just temporary until I could paint the frame.  As you see in the photo above temporary became permanent.  Now it's white and updated with 4 more people.


I had that back board out in the garage and thought it might be a nice addition to the boring dot-matrix printer.  I haven't attached it yet due to the dang light switch and I'm not sure that I like it.


The shelves got cleaned off and ended up white and clear glass


I love it, now I think John needs to replace the black breakfast nook with stained wood vs the black.  Hummmmmmm who is going to tell him?


Before and after


Have I convinced you to paint white yet?    Later.....


No comments:

Post a Comment