Monday, September 21, 2015

Amy Howard Brush

I've used the inexpensive "chippy" brushes for a long time and I've been very happy using them.  They cost around $1 which makes them very affordable but that also makes them not the highest quality brush either.  They lose hairs when you first start to use them so you have to be careful to pick the hairs out of the wet paint until the brush gets broken in.  I've been okay with that until ACE Hardware asked me to use the Amy Howard brush.  She's pretty awesome and only around $6 which in my opinion is very worth it.  


The bristles are packed tightly in the Amy Howard brush and holds the paint wonderfully.  


The chippy brush is pretty whimpy and her messy bristles can become an issue.


The painting area is much larger also.  I've even painted the walls in my house with the Amy Howard brush and loved it.  


Take good care of your brush washing with soap and water and it will last a very long time.  

If you're looking for a good brush head up to ACE Hardware located within County Market and buy yourself a treat, you'll thank me...


Later.....




No comments:

Post a Comment