Wednesday, September 9, 2015

The Painted Photographer

Hello there,

I am Connie, The Painted Photographer.  I work a full time day job, part-time photographer and a lover of all thing painted.  I have 3 grown children who have given me 7 beautiful grandchildren.  Our family has grown very quickly and amazes me everyday how lucky I am to have them all.  I am a wife for 30+ years to my High School sweetheart, he puts up with my love for painting junk.....  I love the hunting involved when looking for treasures, you may hear me scream with excitement when a super sweet item it found.  I do brake for junk along side the road, I have been known for rescuing treasures from the garbage truck, and I've found myself in very dirty situations.... even in heels.  The best part of this hobby is seeing the swan appear from the ugly duckling and hearing the compliments from those that see it.  My entire life I've had a love for art of any kind and it's once again found it's way out of me.  I can paint anything, if it sits still I will probably end up painting it.... sometimes more than once.  But ask me to sew a straight line..... not going to happen.

I also enjoy the outdoors, on my off days my feet hit the floor and I'm outside till long after dark.  Gardening, walking, painting, decorating, taking pictures, kayaking, snowshoeing, treasure hunting and you might occasionally see me sitting still by the campfire.  I love summer when it's hot enough to make most people complain....

Family is very important to me.  I am number 8 from a family of 11 who have increased the population quite nicely.  I love all my family and the bigger the party the happier we all are.  Whenever we are together I try to get a photo by setting the timer and running back and forth.  With this many kids I think we did pretty good.


Grab a cup of coffee or if you're like me "a Mountain Dew" perch yourself on the patio and read away.  

Later....

No comments:

Post a Comment