Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Plain Box Gone Leather

This is a plain box I found at a second hand store.  I really like boxes and blank canvases.  It was a silver gray like a shiny metallic silver.  


Now it's gone Red Leather.  This was painted with Annie Sloan Emperors Silk and Graphite.  I've tried to find a good red in chalk paint and so far no luck besides my first love Emperors Silk.   


This would be my 3rd quart of Emperors Silk and I've used every last drop from the quarts.  This box isn't the true red that she is since it's blended with graphite but it's still a pretty red.  With the texture and distressing it makes a faux leather look.



A view from the top


I found that Miss Red Leather liked showing off for the camera.  Look at her close up.


Oh boy she's liking this attention.


A Shiny Silver to a showy Red Leather that is begging for attention.  


How can you not like her?         Later.......

No comments:

Post a Comment