Sunday, December 27, 2015

Weekly Finds

I'm always on the lookout for fun jars, the two Atlas ones were jumping in my arms at a second hand store and the Patron bottle was thanks to a girl at the end of the bar who finished it and seen my eyes light up.  She asked the bartender for it and then walked it down to me.  


Two metal curtain tie backs and a broken wood handle.  As John would say "who buys a broken wood handle..... and who thinks to take a broken handle to a second hand store"  Me "I do"


Large wood bowl


Fun metal candle wall hanger from my sister-in-law who thought of me while at a metal junk yard.


A glass photo frame from my sister who thinks she can't throw it away so she believes I can do something with it.  


A metal/wood chair from my sister-in-law who rescued it from the same metal salvage yard.  It has good bones she says.


Sometimes texture isn't a good thing.  


And a table from that same sister-in-law who thinks I can find a second life in all things.  Hummmm she might just be right.


What were your finds this week?    Later.....

No comments:

Post a Comment