Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Weekly finds

I'm going to try really hard to take pictures of my weekly finds before I do anything with them.  This is tough for me to do for five reasons.....  

1) then my husband may come read this and see what I've snuck in the garage.
2) I can't usually keep my hands off the new items and I forget to take the pictures
3) my darn phone is so full of photos that I run out of room and I'm too lazy to delete them.
4) I usually don't think that it's going to change that much so I skip the before
5) It's so gosh darn dark this time of year.... go to work in the dark come home in the dark....

Here are my finds from the last couple weeks. 

Ugly gold french horn decoration..... {thinking white and decorated for a front door}


Super ugly cookie jar {thinking white for my cupboard for the holidays}


Silver basket {not sure just liked it}


Silver tray {liked his little feet}


Silver pitcher {love the handle and feet......real silver????  not sure.... painted it already and yep it's real silver..... oh well}


Super heavy, super big plaster wall hanging  {can picture this painted fun and outside on a fence in the garden}


Silverware box {I love these and I've done 4 of them already.  I kept one for myself and sold the rest. I may sell mine and keep this one since it has a drawer and opens up.  Good money box}


Wood tray with beautiful painting....not  {love trays}


This is my roadside find.... Tall one drawer side table with big ole' hole in the side of it  {hole can be fixed}


Great carved coat rack with loose pegs {of course I'm going to buy this}


Different shaped bottles {won't paint them I like their shape and color to add to my table decor right now and hold flowers from my garden this summer}


Wood bowls {yes I love wood bowls}


Milk Sign {not sure it will work but I have a vision}


Wood candle sticks {good bones and shape}


Metal hanger for flower pot, jar, candle, holy water(??)...... {good garden find}


Not one but I pile of them.....


A pretty vintage card box {love it's color, picture, and vintage look.  I will do nothing with this}
Sometimes you have to take what's inside to get the box..... gold mirrored ornaments



Hank the antelope {white}


Wood detailed mirrored wall hanging {??}


Broken table {broken legs and back but it's got good bones}



What can you find to transform into a new life?          Later.....

No comments:

Post a Comment