Friday, April 8, 2016

Painted Treasures

I've painted a lot of my weekly finds but just haven't found the time to photograph them.  

Candlesticks before


Candle sticks after


Wood bowls before


Wood Bowls after





Shelf before


Shelf after





Tonight as I blog this post our hearts are heavy as God opens up his gates and lets my niece by marriage into his kingdom.  She leaves behind my nephew and their 3 young children.  Her daughter at the age of 6 says to my sister "My momma is going to be an angel" Yes honey she is, and she will be a great angel.  So as my mom is meeting her in heaven and I'm sure sewing her up a set of beautiful pink wings we comfort ourselves with memories of her laughter, her fight, her days when she wasn't sick, her love for everyone and the joy she brought her family.  It's hard to say good bye but it was harder for her to leave her family.  

Later.....

No comments:

Post a Comment