Sunday, April 3, 2016

Weekly Finds - 4/3/16

Our local second hand store had an April Fools 50% off sale this Friday so I forced myself to not visit the store until Friday.  Whatever I missed during the week I was fine with, I have too many projects in the garage that I'm working on anyway.  

Well Friday came and work was crazy all week so Subway for lunch with my best girlfriends...... that's okay I can go after work...... Management decided drinks after work was neccesary due to the week we had....... so Budweiser 55 and Coors Light were in the cooler and ready to end this horrible work week.  

I still made it to the store with plenty of time to make my usual pattern down the isles.  

I've had my eye on this wine bottle holder for a few weeks, half off it was mine.


Here it is without bottles.


The gal just set these out a couple minutes before I strolled through.  


That's all I got.  Even with a few beers in me and I didn't buy much.

Then we went up north and Saturday after a burger and a few more beers I talked John into stopping at the second hand store.  

I found another lantern.....


And a metal box with some fun details.  


The painting would be good already if I liked GOLD.   I'm not a gold fan


Later.....

No comments:

Post a Comment