Sunday, April 17, 2016

Weekly Finds 4-17-16

We just had a fantastic weekend with unbelievable warm temperatures for April.  We've all been waiting for these days and they are finally here.  I'm sure we will get some cool days again but we sucked up the sun as much as we could for now.  Kayaking season has begun..... and so has garage sale season.  

Let's get to the weekly finds.  This tools box was a nice size and in good shape.  


Someone took lots of time to make this divider frame for the inside.  So far I can't think of what would possibly go in those grids but the whole thing is removable in one piece.


I loved this flour container, perfect cottage look for up north.  A little cleaning and this has found a new home on my cabinet at the cottage.  


Flower hangers


A funny looking lantern.  


Wood and metal candle cup holder. 


A old liquor bottle


The label was peeled off just the way I liked it.


Perfect vase


I love these sugar jars as vases as well.  


I like them painted but until then I couldn't wait and had to put one of the daffodils in it.  


A nice frame - love, love, love all that detail.... color, not so much.



Can't you see this basket used as a planter for the patio?  


A brass bowl.


With a hammered finish


John came with Gayle and I on Saturday and he scored this tray.  Which was a great way to make him happy as we junk shopped. 


Skelton keys.


Later.....

No comments:

Post a Comment