Sunday, April 10, 2016

weekly finds

A couple items from last week came home with me.  I'm not usually in the market for flower pots since I have so many already but this one caught my eye from across the store.  


Beautifully cracked WHITE paint, old pottery and in great shape.  One of my plants this summer will look stunning in this pot, and for under $1 makes it even more perfect.


My mom had polka dot glasses like these so when I seen these polka dots in drinking glasses I had to have them.  Mom's were tall and narrow at the bottom like a ice cream glass but these will make perfect vases for those summer flowers.


The dots are etched into the glass.


This wood drawer box thing was kinda fun.  



And very gross.  I'm not sure where some people have this stuff before bringing it to the store but it's kinda disgusting to think about what some of this dirt might be.  


Wash hands after touching..... kinda finds.  Hand sanitizer comes in handy for these finds.


Last I found this table.


Good solid table with someone's art project written on top.


Not to worry that mess will be gone soon.  I'm thinking some changes need to happen to the construction on the table too so Mr Hemmer will need to put his happy eyes in and come on out and help me.  


Later....


No comments:

Post a Comment