Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Wine Rack

 Weather is getting warmer and I will apologize in advance for lack of posts.  I have no idea why we even own a house in the summer months because we are never in it.  I make chips and salsa for supper 3 days a week and for a special night we get pizza..... yes I know that's not good but when our days get longer we try to squeeze so much into them that eating and cooking has no room in our schedule.  

Painting does fit into my schedule but taking the pictures.... not so much.  So again I will do my best to keep this blog current with some items to show you what I'm up to.  


However there will be lots that you won't see until July when my sister-in-law and I have our annual Jazzed Up Junk Sale.  Somethings are just worth the wait.  

Here was the wine rack before paint.


It's painted in a great grey color with white edges.  



I am the fruit snack Grandma so of course I have a jar full of them for every visit.  This is a jar I showed from my weekly finds and the trivet it's sitting on is also a weekly find.  


The wine rack is distressed because I am a distress lover..... everything needs to be distressed in my world.  



Oh you noticed the empty wine bottles..... yeah I don't drink wine so finding bottles to fill this rack was a bit difficult and all I had was empty bottles.  


And the full ones...... them is OLD..... and were probably given to us.  


The edges of the wine rack are painted in white.  I am loving grey and white together and for this item it just worked.  


Did you need another before and after?  

Okay here it is.  


Later....

No comments:

Post a Comment