Monday, January 18, 2016

Jars, Light and Hot Chocolate

A couple items from my weekly finds last week didn't need anything but a little washing and a new location.  This is my table centerpiece right now.  I love fun shaped jars in clear or blue.  Add a little candle light and they sparkle.  


Here is the new little jar that joined my collection.


Keeping this in a collection on the white chalk painted tray keeps it grounded and together.  




Bear with me as I take a few photos.... it's hard to stop.




The branches are still from this fall with pink berries on them. 



I finally broke the news to John that I'll be painting the table once again.  This will be there 3rd time.  This black paint was a high gloss that I did many years ago before chalk paint was even heard of and it shows everything from dust to fingerprints.  It also causes everything to stick to it, I usually have a table cloth on it to hide the dusty look and then I have to peel the table cloth off the paint.  Since chalk paint can go over any surface without sanding it's a perfect solution.  

Hummmmmmm what color will I paint it this time?


My next weekly find that just needed to be washed up is this cute coffee cup.  


I have a hot chocolate station for the grandkids and it found a spot right on top.  


Again bear with me as I take a few too many photos.....

More jars in the house........ who knew??

A simple little winter tree chalkboard to match the deer and tree cups.  
Chalkboard is Linen White Rust-Oleum with only a clear wax.



If you attended my Mason Jar Box class this is the box turned on it's side.  
Thinking outside the box.  hee hee hee


Makes you want a hot chocolate now doesn't it?

I found those deer/tree glasses at a second hand store last year.  They are great for hot or cold drinks and they look fun too.


Two very fun additions to make me smile as I walk in my house.      Later........


No comments:

Post a Comment