Thursday, January 28, 2016

Weekly Finds - 1/22/16

My weekly finds for last week were pretty slow but of course I didn't try very hard either.  I've had quite a few photography print orders that I've been trying to get edited and sent to print so the painting part of my brain has been on the back burner.  

I did a quick walk through the second hand store mainly because it was 25% off anything so of course I found almost nothing.  The few items that are there and priced too high are still too high even with the 25% off so they can stay there.

Our son is getting married this summer out at the hunting cabin with all sorts of natural elements so this brick with a painted heart on it seemed to fit the decor.  There were two of them but I don't really like to have things in even numbers so I only bought one.  REALLY CONNIE for a brick with a painted heart and perfectly painted word "forever" on it.......  25% off of $2.36 you can't buy both???



I don't care for the raffia so that will come off and I'm not sure what decor we are going with yet but this brick won't take much to fit right in.  


Did you notice the little camel dude?  How could I possible leave him at the store.  


That's it...... that is all I found but I'm totally happy with a slow week I've got plenty to keep me busy.  

What did you find this week?     Later....

No comments:

Post a Comment