Friday, January 8, 2016

Weekly Finds 1-8-16

Weekly finds sure make up for last week.  This was a trip to the second hand store with my sister over the New Year's weekend while up north.  She got there before me and when I walked in the door she said there was nothing..... So here's my nothing

two mirrors with fun frames.


2 old jars that caught my eye


Salt and Pepper Grinder


A metal little house and 6 glass candle rings


A wood candle stick and a metal deer candle stick.




A heart engraved candle cup for the tall candle stick



The candle ring under the cup.


I got a buffalo plaid flannel shirt for myself also.  And with helping my sister see things through my eyes she walked out with her arms full as well.  

Then I visited the second hand store in town and found a few more treasures.

A Hobby Lobby stack of drawers with fun jewel/metal door pulls.  




I wasn't sure what I seen in this but it jumped in my cart



Square frames only because I have a thing for square frames....




A cell phone holder




And then I spied these butterflies.  I've painted them in the past and sold them at Jazzed Up Junk sale, they are super cute painted up with chalk paint for a little girls gallery wall.


Now the kicker...... there were 27 of them and I bought them all.  Then I wondered who had 27 butterflies????




While I was there I seen a sofa table that recently someone just asked me to watch for.  I had forgot about that conversation so I went back after work to look at it closer and dang it if I didn't find a couple more items that needed a facelift.

A couple clipboards, one says Max so of course I needed to bring it home.



A chunky sturdy shelf.  I'm not much of a shelf person but this will be perfect mounted on the wall on my side of the bed at a table height.  The space I have on my side isn't big enough for most tables so this will be perfect.


Great detals


And this hanger thing.... I have no idea what it is but it will hang on a tree branch holding a few fun items this summer.



The sofa table..... way too high priced for a broken stapled together still broken falling apart piece of furniture.  Some times those prices are just way off.

What did you find this week?         Later...



No comments:

Post a Comment