Friday, February 12, 2016

Weekly Finds 2/12/16

Last weekend we were up north at the cottage and I was hungry for a famous burger on the main street.  Sent a quick text to my sister Gayle and they met us there.  After a fabulous lunch the guys were enjoying their beer so us sisters snuck off to the second hand store.  These are the items I found

A Budweiser stein to go with my stein collection at the cottage and who can resist shot glasses with dots on them..... not me.


A painted board that will be perfect after a little Connie-izing


Two iron urns, these things are heavy


Cake decorating trucks..... Grandma couldn't resist they had Little A written all over them, even if they never see a cake.



A pinecone candle holder


Two funky shelves....


What did you find?       Later.....






No comments:

Post a Comment