Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Weekly finds painted 2/3/16

I have a few small items that I finished lately and are ready for the store.  If you want to see or touch these items head on down to Medford's Main Street and visit Tease Tanning and Gifts.  Jackie is a pretty amazing store owner and has many talented gals selling their crafts.  Mine included.

This item I don't think I showed you the before since I can't find it but here it is all painted up.  A cell phone station that will be looking all pretty on your cupboard.  


I'm becoming a podcast listener lately and when you put your cell phone in here it's much louder and stays out of the way while cooking.  I have one of these modified cell phone holders up north and at home, it's a must in our house.  And yes mine aren't as pretty as this one.  Actually the one I have at home isn't even painted yet.  



My sister-in-law gave me a couple boxes just for fun and I don't have a before picture of it.  





Will be a nice item to add some height to your decorating.



I have a new paint that I tried and had some really good thoughts about it that I'll share in the next day or two.     Later......

No comments:

Post a Comment