Monday, February 22, 2016

weekly finds 2/19/16

Found a gross chair with good bones and fun curves....


A badass cat must have disliked this chair.  I'm very allergic to cats so this project will be on hold until summertime when I can tear it apart outside.


A super fun jar for those bouquets of summer peonies, it's really heavy so no worry of it tipping over.


Tin canister just waiting for paint.


This silver tray was fun and I kinda like it just the way it is.  I hope to find a cleaner that will clean up the stains on the bottom.


Square-ish wood bowls - I fall for any wood bowl.


The large wood bowl that went with the square ones, I think.... or that's the way they were in the store anyway.  I so wish the big bowl would have been square as well.  Oh well it's thick and dark and amazing.  


This letter holder is gosh-awful ugly, wouldn't you say?  It was cheap and I have a plan, hopefully it will work.


Not sure what this is but it's wood and unique.


A little wood and wicker basket.


Candle stick in a big chunk of wood that has some awesome grain.


I'm also a sucker for any wood animal and these gazelles were too cute.



A book rack with lots of potential.


That was a lot of stuff this week....  don't worry about 1/2 of it is painted already and ready for the store.     Later......


No comments:

Post a Comment