Monday, February 29, 2016

weekly finds 2/26/16

My weekly finds.....

I'm really not sure what this is.  A shelf with a really large opening and 4 extra boards that do not fit no matter how you stack them.  My thoughts for picking this up.  Really nice boards and if I end up taking it apart they will help me with other projects.  Or I could add some shelves that fit, a chalkboard in the center for a memo station..... I'm not sure but it had good bones.


I seen these and thought they would look great with white painted frames hung in our dining room at the cottage.  They will take up some major wall space and up north we have plenty to fill.  

Update - They are already hung up north and they look amazing.  Our dining room is a light aqua/blue with a beachy fish theme.  We even like them with their wood frames so I'm keeping them as is.  The canvas painting is really old and the canvas seems really fragile so getting them on the wall quick was the best idea.  I'll share a picture of them in their new home with you soon.


Tool caddy for holding napkins and spices for your summer meals on the patio.  Well at least that's what I thought it was.  We eat almost every meal on the patio in the summer and this will be a nice change for summer of 2016.  Now what color will it be?


That's it...... hope you enjoyed them.      Later....

PS - I had a request to add a subscribe button to the blog so they wouldn't miss an update.  So if you'd like to get emails when I update just fill out the information in the top right corner and you won't miss a thing.  

No comments:

Post a Comment