Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Trash to Treasure Tuesday - March Madness Day 1

The month of March is known as March Madness to a lot of people.  I think it's because of all the birthdays this family has in it.... okay that's probably not why.  

This gal doesn't follow basketball, brackets, or colleges but March Madness could mean a Painted Photographer post every day in March!!  
Pure Madness for me..... what am I thinking?  
I'm thinking about you that's what.  

Somedays they might be small projects and somedays may be bigger projects, somedays I might not have time and you'll have to wait a day or two for me to catch up, but I promise to give you a pretty good stab at 31 posts in March.  

So let's start March out with the first post of the Madness and since it's Tuesday a Trash to Treasure is in order.   Maybe you remember this lantern from one of my weekly finds in January.  


Just in case you don't recognize it I added the before.  I was told by a couple people that they didn't quite understand what I seen in it.  



And actually I dropped it right after that photo, it fell apart and what did I say?  
"it's much easier to paint this way"


John put it back together for me


I seen this lantern pretty enough for a special wedding in August.


I added tulips that look like old wallpaper from grandmas house on the back.  
All cracked and peeling, just the way I like it.


I was going to add a frosted piece of plexiglass to the front door but I like it without. 


Once more a before and after.  What a fun way to start out the month.


Later........ 

1 comment:

  1. I'm excited to see what March brings with your Madness!

    ReplyDelete