Saturday, March 12, 2016

March Madness Day 12 - Mix and Match Plates

I like old mix and match plates.  There is something about finding a fun print and there is only 1 of them.  The history some of these plates have gone through would be very interesting.  The conversations they've heard throughout their years of making the dinner table pretty.  


It's a girl problem I have..... they jump out at me and beg for me to take them home and when they have a price tag of .17 it's hard to resist.

When we got our place up north I wanted to hang them in the kitchen and I finally have enough to finish it. {note to self - no more buying plates}

 To hang a plate it's pretty easy.

A little Epoxy 6000 and a pop tab.  Let them dry 24 hours and you have a hanger.



I painted the cabinets BCP (before chalk paint) and they need to be done again.  They were a lot of hard work with the cleaning and priming.  My next attempt will be much easier.



That's it, just a little whimsy for a kitchen we rarely use.  
Cooking happens on the grill when we're up north.



Hopefully this little tip will help you to hang a item. 

Later.....


No comments:

Post a Comment