Tuesday, March 29, 2016

March Madness Day 29 - Coffee Table

It's day #29 of March Madness, are you sick of all these posts yet?  Don't worry it will be over soon and then we can all go back to our regular scheduled programing.  

I love the Annie Sloan color Coco.  It's a gray and a tan all in one..... a warm gray.... a perfect neutral for all those people that shy away from color.  I painted the coffee table that I got a few weeks ago in Coco.  


I'm really looking for a color to paint my dining room table so this was a good testing piece for if I want Coco or Linen White or Florence or Emperors Silk or Old Ochre......


Here is the coffee table before painting.  
This table is HEAVY, sturdy and a great piece with the lower shelf.


A bit of distressing, clear wax and a small amount of dark wax on the areas that would have naturally gotten dirty/worn.  




Our new furniture still has not arrived so I'll have to wait to decide how this color looks with the new couch.  



Then I need new pillows, new rug and a new blanket.  Oh and I should get my window done for above the family shelf so I can hang that back up.  


A look at the before and after.



Later.....

No comments:

Post a Comment