Friday, March 4, 2016

March Madness Day 4 - Weekly Finds

I had a jackpot week for finds so let's get this party started.

First was this fun chair, it's a bit wobbly but Mr Hemmer can take care of that.  He's already done with it, the seat is ready for fabric and I've just happen to have some.  The round detail is missing it's medallion so I'll have to find something to replace it or just leave it open, either way it will work.  


Another lantern but of so ugly.  Not sure if it will be what I'm thinking but it was cheap enough to give it a try.  Can you see a lantern theme for this family's summer wedding?


A couple jars that were priced decent.


A green jar with a fun shape.


Y'all know I like deer and these two caught my eye.


Container for a plant, summer is coming..... as it's snowing a good 2" already.


Another box



I screamed a little when I found these and then really got excited when they were 50% off.  2 for the price of 1 couldn't be better.



Another large bowl


A big ole' pepper grinder


Another lantern........ 


This find wasn't found by me, a faithful reader thought of me when she found this at a Goodwill store.  Yep it's me, she knows me too well.


I told you this was a good week.   A childs wood chair.


A tin of buttons, OMG this person had no idea what they had and the second hand store had no idea they gave them away for a song.


He's also a salt or pepper shaker..... he'll look sweet up north by the deer shakers.



And this clock..... it does not work but once again it's got great bones so I'm not sure what it will be when I'm done with it but I'm sure I'll come back and show you.  


Wowsa that was quite the day, makes me really anxious for garage sale season.  

What did you find this week?         Later......

No comments:

Post a Comment