Monday, March 28, 2016

March Madness Day 28 - Graphite Shelf

I was trying to arrange my gallery wall on the carpet the other night which includes this shelf.  I painted it Annie Sloan Graphite.


The shelf has lots of details and makes it pretty unique.  I distress the details to make them stand out.


And then used Annie Sloan Dark Wax.  No clear wax this time, when using dark wax directly on the graphite it becomes a beautiful black finish.   I couldn't find a before picture of this shelf.... I think it was before I starting taking pictures of my finds.  But if you happen to find it on the blog let me know.  


So you ask how the gallery wall went?  It didn't..... wrong day, wrong time, wrong light.... I just wasn't feeling it.  Everything got put back away and I'll try another day.  

Later.....

No comments:

Post a Comment