Wednesday, March 2, 2016

March Madness Day 2 - Silverware Box turned Mail Hider

A few weeks back I shared a silverware box from my weekly finds.  I love it when I find these boxes and I really like when it's a double decker.


Here is the box again in it's non-painted stage.  There is lots of felt and work that goes into cleaning up the inside, one thing they got right was making these boxes durable.  I haven't found a one that is broken or missing the felt insides.


This box was painted with a white inside and a powder blue outside.  I wanted a fun pop for the inside so I put grandma's wallpaper in there.  



These boxes are a really good spot to hide your mail until you have a chance to pay the bills or throw away the junk mail.  This drawer is so fun.  


A great design for the top when you're hiding the clutter from your table.   The last box I had like this sold in about 30 minutes after posting it, they are hot and if you like this one head on down to Jackie's Tease Tanning and Gifts on Main Street and snatch it up. 



One more look at the before and after.  It's a beautiful blue with a lot of function.  


Later......

No comments:

Post a Comment