Sunday, March 27, 2016

March Madness Day 27 - Happy Easter with flowers

My very wonderful neighbor and friend knows I love tulips and this morning she brought me down the most beautiful tulips for our Easter table.  She and her husband are the best and we are so lucky to live right next door to them.  We might get into a bit of trouble with them..... like Friday's adventure to watch the Badger game lasted into Saturday morning....

So how about this weekly find painted.... 


It was pretty ugly in it's before state.


I painted the inside and outside with Krylon Spray Chalk Paint in White



Then I painted the outside only with Amy Howard Cartouche Green.  I love this color, very beachy spring color.  Distressed down to the white and in some spots the raw metal.


Used Annie Sloan Clear Wax to finish it, I liked the clean fresh look so no dark wax was added.  Don't be afraid to mix all the different brands of paint and finishes they get along very well together.  


Another look at the before and after.  She sure is pretty now.


Later.....


No comments:

Post a Comment