Wednesday, March 30, 2016

March Madness Day 30 - Vintage Platter

This might not be a vintage platter but it's not painted with Amy Howard Vintage Affliction.  Let's talk about blue....


If you're not seeing blue everywhere you're not paying enough attention.  Platter is Amy Howard Vintage Affliction, bowl I found a long time ago that was blue and jumped in my cart, the flower pot was a class I taught at ACE Hardware in Amy Howard Tick Tock.


Watch your TV shows, look at the clothes in the stores, look in the magazines.  BLUE is everywhere and I can't get enough of it either.  

All shades of blue and then put all those blues together. 


This handle looks good right?  A little distress with some Amy Howard Vintage Wax.


Do you remember the before?   I used this tray for Jr.'s birthday party rice krispy treats and then I washed it.... water spots galore.  


Now no more water spots.  


A quick peek at the before and after.



One more day of March Madness.  Oh what will I do with all my time?

Later..... 



No comments:

Post a Comment