Friday, March 25, 2016

March Madness Day 25 - Weekly Finds

This weekend March Madness became MADNESS.... I got busy with birthday's, getting ready for Easter dinner and no internet.  Does anyone else pay so much for internet that doesn't work half the time.  I swear I reboot ours 4 to 50,000 times a week and this last week rebooting wasn't even working.  

Anyway it's catch up time tonight and we've rebooted twice already so let's see if I can sneak a few posts in while I have a window or working internet.  

My finds for the week

Love the bird print, it's nothing special but someone took some time to have it matted.


My weakness - wood bowls




more wood bowls....


And another wood bowl


I shouldn't even go down the plate isle anymore but I do.  Love the pattern on this platter.


And these three I couldn't pass up.


A really heavy square coffee table.



Metal recipe boxes


Another wood funky bowl with a cover


A wood trivet


And how about a wood base for an ashtray.  


Later.....



No comments:

Post a Comment