Thursday, March 17, 2016

March Madness Day 17 - Child's Play

Sometimes during my finds I get to use them for my photography.  This little child's chair was bought just for that.  A little "neutral" paint so I can use it for boys or girls and it's the perfect chair for sturdy and wobbly sitters.   


Here was the before.  



I added a Fleur-de-lis to give some interest to that solid back.  
Annie Sloan Old Orche is the perfect neutral color for any clothing choices.  



I haven't added any wax yet since I don't know if it will stay this color.  Chalk paint does not have to be waxed.  I don't have many items that aren't waxed but I do have a few that get used everyday and the durability of the paint is just as good without the wax protection.  

The paint was a bit thick so the drying process cracked it a bit..... I love the age it gives it.


Here's the before and after.


Can you believe it's been 17 days already.  We are just over half way through the March Madness.  I haven't been in the garage lately and I better get out there or my last half is going to be a struggle.  

Later.....


No comments:

Post a Comment